2015年10月12日月曜日

EDM(Electronic Dance Music)

Today I will talk about EDM. EDM is Electronic Dance Music. And it is a genre of music. Do you know EDM ? Today I will introduce you to my recommended artists.


No.1
Skrillex
He is a American music producer and DJ. He is called to"Monster of the EDM world"by his fans.
His songs is very cool and crazy. If you listening to his songs first time, you will be shocked. Because, his songs is very aggressive. For example "First of the year" "Scary monsters and nice sprites" "KILL EVERYBODY" These songs is very aggressive, but it's very cool. I think he is a genius.


No.2
Excision
He is Canadian music producer and DJ. His songs is very hard and crazy. When you listening to his songs first time, I'm sure that you can't understanding his song's goodness. But I like his songs. Especially I like "Out of Time" "Interstellar" "Live Wire".


No.3
Zomboy
He is British music producer and DJ. His songs is very cool and crazy. When you listening to his songs first time, I'm sure that you can't understanding his song's goodness. But I think his songs is very peculiar. I like "Airborne(Must Die Remix)"and"Outbreak" "Nuclear".


Finally you should be careful of to be a hearing loss.
If you become hearing loss,

28 件のコメント:

  1. I know nothing about EDM so it was interesting to read about these artists. Are there any good Japanese EDM artists that you like?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Sorry I don't know about Japanese EDM artist.
      I always listening only foreign country's music.

      削除
  2. I didn't know what about EDM. But I thought they are cool!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes! They are very cool! I think so too. I want to be like them.

      削除
  3. I like Skrillex because his appearance, music and tatoo is cool.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I think he is genius. His song is very crazy and cool.

      削除
  4. Club music is very fun for me. I like EDM,too. DJ is very cool. Is it a future dream to become DJ?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes. But I think It is very difficult. So I must more practice hard.

      削除
  5. I didn't know about EDM, I think they are flashy!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. exactly,but please listen to EDM . It's wonderful!!

      削除
  6. I like EDM. I always use it for dancing. By the way, what do you like except EDM?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh, dancing is very cool!
      Well...Screamo??(Fear and Loathing in Lasvegas)

      削除
  7. I like club music too. By the way, did you find a part time job for DJ ?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Looking for job now. I want to work as DJ!!! I'll do my best!

      削除
  8. I listened to these songs. They are so cool and I got interested in EDM. Do you play the music as DJ?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes! sometimes at event. DJ is very fun! I want to work as DJ.

      削除
  9. I didn't know EDM. But, I want to know more from now on.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. great! If you tired J-pop, please listen to EDM. EDM is wonderful.

      削除
  10. I like listen to music. But I don't know these sings. I'll listen.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. These songs are Dubstep of EDM.
      Dubstep is very crazy and cool.
      I like it !

      削除
  11. I like music very much. Tell me them more.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. skrillex got Grammy Awards three times! He is a genius! And he likes Japan.(maybe...)

      削除
  12. I like EDM music,too. It's so cool. I love Calvin Harris. Is his song EDM??
    I will listen to your recommend singer's song!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes, his songs are EDM. Oh My God!! I like Calvin Harris too.I like his song "summer". It's very nice.

      削除